DSWD orients congressional staff on PDAF/CI guidelines
Butuan City- The Department of Social Welfare and Development conducted a consultation meeting with the congressional staff on the guidelines of Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF)/Congressional Initiative (CI) management and utilization on April 30, 2013.
The Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF)/Congressional Initiative (CI) is an appropriation allocated for the members of Congress to fund priority programs and projects or to fund the required counterpart for foreign-assisted projects which amount shall be released directly to the implementing agency or Local Government Units concerned.
The coverage of PDAF which assigned to DSWD by members of congress used to provide augmentation support for the implementation of the Comprehensive and Integrated Delivery of Social Services (CIDSS), disaster management including relief and rehabilitation, social protection and promotion of rights and welfare of the poor and the disadvantaged and for the implementation of community driven development projects.
- DSWD launches Regional Profile of the Poor
- DSWD, Butuan City gov't ink partnership for Urban CDD
- Poder project closes with high hopes
- Kalahi-CIDSS to be implemented in Butuan
- NHTS-PR conducts Special Validation
- DSWD Caraga conducts orientation on the Regional Profile of the Poor
- DSWD Caraga leads Adoption Consciousness Week celebration
- DSWD Caraga Launches Anti-Epal Campaign
- “Bawal ang Epal” - DSWD
- DSWD slates launching of the National Community-Driven Development Program